Sun, May 15|
CMF of Sarasota
HOW TO FEEL GOOD and STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT, Led by: MK Mueller
Join author, TEDx Presenter and International Trainer MK Mueller in this workshop to discuss ways to enjoy greater levels of happiness, health and success.
Time & Location
May 15, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
CMF of Sarasota, 3231 Gulf Gate Dr., Suite 204, Sarasota, FL 34231, USA
About The Event
HOW TO FEEL GOOD and STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT, Lead by: MK Mueller
Author, TEDx Presenter and International Trainer MK Mueller has spent her life helping people of all ages and backgrounds enjoy greater levels of happiness, health and success.
On Sunday May 15, 1 to 3pm MK will be presenting a 2-hour workshop based on her award-winning books: “Taking Care of Me: The Habits of Happiness” and “8 to Great: The Powerful Process for Positive Change.” In this engaging presentation, you’ll learn:
- A decision-making formula to help you make the best decisions every time
- How to handle the Negative Nellies in your life without becoming one
- MK’s patented Positive Attitude Formula taught in over 1,000 schools and businesses
- The two communication skills that end arguments and prevent gossip
- And a one-minute gratitude exercise that helps every day start out right
This information and exchange of ideas has helped so many who have already participated in MK's workshops. So, please join MK and bring someone else along to gain the benifits as well!
A $20 donation requested. Or $10 donation for MS, HS and College students
Reservations please by calling or texting 402-212-3033